- Dial-A-Flight is part of The Lotus Group which was founded in 1985. More than 80% of the group's sales are generated by its Dial-A-Flight telephone sales and Internet service, which arranges independent travel and sells 650,000 flights a year. Lotus also offers luxurious skiing and golf packages under its SuperTravel banner. Read the Dial-a-Flight Case Study
- Paradigm is a global provider of advanced petroleum geoscience and drilling technology to the oil and gas exploration and production industry worldwide. With 22 offices in 19 countries, the company has a global network of sales, services and user support, serving all major oil and gas producing provinces around the world. Read the Paradigm Case Study
- Travelpack is a well-respected and long established
tour operator, for the truly discerning traveller, Travelpack
offers the holiday arrangements that suit your needs. Our aim is to
offer you true flexibility - the easy way, with just one stop shopping
at great prices whether it’s a Weekend Break, a Multi-centre holiday,
an Escorted Tour, Rail Tour, a Motorhome holiday, Adventure holidays,
a Self/Drive Tour, a Cruise.
Read the Travelpack Case Study
- Best Buy is a leading electrical and electronic goods chain in Israel, attracting hundreds of thousands of consumers annually. The chain has 17 stores spread across the country and recently inaugurated ‘Best Buy City’, the largest collection of such products offered under one roof. Products are also sold through the company’s satellite ‘Net Buy’ network—electronic sales terminals staffed by sales advisors who are located in many branches of Home Center (a sister company).
Best Buy is owned by the Fishman Group, one of Israel largest private investment concerns with over $2.5 billion in annual income from its combined companies.
Read the Best Buy Case Study
- CosmoCom - BOS’s gateways have been selected as the converters between the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) and CosmoCall Universe - CosmoCom’s IP-based universal access contact center platform - for ISIDE, a large Italian IT financial institution. The project was conducted by Spidernet Europe, the CosmoCom channel partner and BOSâNOVA Reseller in Italy. Serving more than 150 banks, with a network consisting of 1,100 branches located all over the country, ISIDE designs and builds banking IT infrastructure, develops banking systems and solutions, and provides facility management, back office services and customer support.
Read the CosmoCom Case Study